Sprinkler Repair Services
Sprinkler Repair Service
Your sprinkler system requires a certain amount of maintenance and upkeep to keep it working efficiently. Sprinkler heads, rotors, valves, and controllers will need periodical adjustments over time in order to last longer, but, eventually something will break.
The time has come and you have encountered a problem with your sprinkler system, a leak in the line, one or more zones of your sprinkler do not turn on or off, or water is gushing out on to the lawn and your sprinkler system is not working efficiently like it used to. It is time to call a professional sprinkler repair expert.
All of our sprinkler service technicians are licensed by the State of Illinois, as required by law and have a minimum of 5 years experience in the irrigation industry. We offer sprinkler repair services, spring, summer and fall tune ups and rain and freeze sensors to help with water conservation. All of our trucks are fully stocked with parts to repair any problem we encounter with your sprinkler system.
We offer a full range of sprinkler repair services.
- Repair or replacement of leaking sprinkler heads
- Repair or replacement of leaking or malfunctioning sprinkler valves
- Moving, relocating and adding sprinkler heads
- Leaking sprinkler lines
- Checking and adjustment of sprinkler heads for proper coverage
- Locate buried valves
- Sprinkler leak repair
- Sprinkler Controller Repair
- Repair or replace rain and freeze sensors
- Sprinkler system valve repair
- Repair broken sprinkler heads
- Repair or replace sprinkler/irrigation valves
- Sprinkler system tune up
- Irrigation system repair
- Sprinkler system electrical problems